Monday 12 November 2007

It's been a while....

... and I'm still not right. I've done a lot of resting lately. The doc says I have a virus and after 6 weeks of it, the only way to get rid of it is complete rest. Now that's not easy with a 3 year old, but he has tried to be good. The evenings, when everyone is in bed, is my best time. I guess it's because I can switch off from whatever is troubling me. My mum reckons I have 'Yuppy Flu' - yuppy flu?!?! I don't think she realises that it's now called ME and I definately haven't got that. I think I know what it is deep down but it could be along time to get back to 100%. Meanwhile I'm taking the Echinacea liquid and garlic tabs to improve my immune system. Not sure they're working but I live in hope.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope your immune systems is back to normal very soon Jo - missed your updates.

By the way I've tagged you so when and if you have the time and energy if you pop over to my blog to find out what happens next.

Linda x