Sunday 2 December 2007

I lasted the day

Yep, I lasted all day at the crop and altho I started off badly, it did get better as the day went on. I was so conscious of coughing and I couldn't really join in with all the laughs that Sandie and Anita were having purely because I just cannot physically laugh. That might sound strange but nothing comes out of my mouth apart from germs - yuuk! I still had a good time but didn't get much done in the way of scrapping as it's been so long I've forgotten how to do it. I finished a CJ LO and did a Halloween page of Jake so I s'pose that's not too bad. Plus I indulged in the chocolate fountain Linda brought along. Was a bit worried it would start me off coughing but I just can't resist choccie - yumm.


As I haven't posted any pics lately thought I would share this one of my little chappie from last weekend. We went to Stewarts Garden Centre to see Father Christmas but he was too afraid. We had a look round their christmas shop and Jakey found a Rudolph hat which he promptly pulled on. Bless him, with that ear poking out he looks just like an ikkle Elf.... aaaaaawwww.


No comments: