Wednesday 29 October 2008

Boo!!

I know, I know. It's been absolutely ages since I posted. And so much for clearing out my craft room! That's still to come so sorry if you've been waiting in anticipation.

As it's Halloween on Friday I thought I'd share this page I did for the DoCrafts Project of the Week this week. You can see it in more detail here. The majority of the products used are Doodlebug, the Sugar Coated Cardstock mainly - perfect for Halloween. See those wiggly eyes on the photo and at the top of the page? They came to me in a flash of inspiration - and that doesn't happen very often these days! lol

Enjoy!

Jo :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the googly eyes on the page - a great idea!

Chris said...

Brilliant page Jo... LOL at all of the spooky eyes what a fab idea!!
I just love halloween colours and your page really pops :D
hugs
Chris xx

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe One

Love this - you are so clever. Thanks to all the goodies I purchased from your first clear out I managed to do two pages of the 8 x 8 album last night for my other Nan for Xmas (shhhh it's a surprise). Lou can't wait to come down Sunday to do some pages.

Hope you are well

K xxxx

Katy said...

I've tagged you!! Come on over to my blog to find out more!! Katy xx