Friday 17 October 2008

Overdue

It's been almost a month since I last blogged. I've still not done very much scrapping as I've been concentrating more on Stampin'Up! , even then I haven't posted there much either!



Anyway I thought I'd share one layout I have produced recently. It's for the monthly challenge on Creativity! Life. This month the challenge is to design a page about 'Autumn'. Easy huh? And if you enter the challenge and upload by the 14th November you will be in to win a little prize. Go on, give it a go.


This page is also over on the DoCrafts Designer Gallery where you can get a much better look - they have a special gadgety thing where if you hover the mouse over the page, it magnifies the image. Cool!


I hope to get back into my 'scrappin zone' again real soon. Promise.


Be good and have a great weekend.


Jo :)

1 comment:

Crafty Sarah said...

I love this page! Good fun and perfect colours xx