Thursday 10 July 2008

A wannabe Red Coat

Ok so it's been ages since I last blogged so sorry to the girls that read the snippets of my life.

Last week we went on our hols to Butlins, Bognor Regis. Yes you read right - BUTLINS! I have to say it was an excellent week! The weather was good to us - not that it really mattered as there was so much going on - the hotel was really good (you can have a look at it here) and the staff are so friendly and helpful - and that applies across the Resort. I can highly recommend to anyone who has young children, although I would only do it if you were staying in the Hotel as I reckon the apartments didn't look that good. The entertainment was first class for the kids and to see the look on Jake's face having such a good time was a picture. We particularly enjoyed the Wrestling with a 30 stone man against and a normal size man and a dwarf. It was hilarious!! I haven't laughed and shouted so much in ages. All the shows were very professional and every minute of the day there is something to do. We did bowling, swimming, archery, eating, drinking, fairground rides, go cart races, amusement arcades, Fireman Sam shows, bob builder shows, Billy Butlins workout, the list could go on. Jake now wants to be a Red Coat when he gets older.
Oh and he's fallen in love with a girl called Candi. This is Candi, all pink and very girly....
She's part of the Skyline Gang and he is well and truelly besotted - so much so he has told me he loves Candi more than me..... boo hooo! I printed this pic of her off for him yesterday and he has taken it with him everywhere. He hopes to meet her again next year when we return for our second year. Overall rating? 9/10

3 comments:

Anita said...

Sounds like you had a fab time Jo and did loads of stuff ! See you soon. Anita x

R0B0T T3DDY Official said...

I guess you had fun at Butlins as much as I did. Hey, check out this link to see how Keiran & friends enjoyed their holiday at Butlins in Minehead, & how Keiran saved Candi from Buzz the Giant Cigarette (a story on the blog) & see the one & only, Daphnie SoftFur, & also learn about Keiran's snake friends! (here's the link... http://the-r0b0t.blogspot.co.uk/)

R0B0T T3DDY Official said...

Oh! And I forgot to remind you to post a comment on each of my R0B0T T£DDY Story telling me your opinion on each story!