Thursday 31 July 2008

When I was Two....

Over at DoCrafts I've made a page for 'Project of the Week' this week. Emma asked if I could do some pages with the 'Sweet Nothings' range and I have to say I love everything in the range! The quality is so much better than it used to be - fabulously heavier papers and that acetate is a thicken! I also did an acetate card for a 'Project of the Week' a few weeks back. You can see that here

As you know I don't get to do many girlie pages having all boys so given the chance to use everything pink and cute was a real treat. I now wish I had more girlie pics to scrap with. Saying that I've been busy with other projects using Basic Grey Euphoria. Again it's very girlie so I've had to think real hard at what to scrap but I've done it and I'm really pleased. You'll have to wait to see those pages but they will be featured soon at http://www.creativitylife.com/

Other news..... I've at long last been to the docs about this horrendous cough I've had since last year. Over the last week I've had a blood test, X-ray and Spirometry. The Spirometry tests your lung capacity and after having two tests done I've been told my lungs are excellent. Apparently the machine gave a reading to indicate my age was 36!! ha!!! She was also testing for asthma which I obviously haven't got - thank goodness. Anyway, I've yet to hear about the blood test and X-ray results when I see the doc next week. I hope he can get it sorted for me.... I have a feeling it won't become clear exactly whats wrong and I'll have to just live with it. It's very annoying though and quite embarrasing when I go off on one - I sound like I'm on 50 fags a day and suffering from bronchitis! Let's hope he can fix me....

1 comment:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe, gorgeous page - weren't you a cutie - not that you aren't a cutie now...

good luck with the Doctors

K x