Tuesday 1 July 2008

Creativity! Life is here!!

I haven't posted in an absolute age but things have just been so busy lately. I haven't even had time to scrap for myself recently and it's been over two weeks now. I'm getting withdrawal symptoms and it will be another week before I can get my scissors on some cardstock & paper as I've got alot planned for this week. Today being July 1st means the release of the new Creativity! Life mag. This month it comes as a bumper issue along with Creativity! and all at the bargain price of £2.50. In conjunction with the magazine there's also the new website with a great special offer on this whoping Goody Box Kit for the first few hundred visitors. The box has a value of over £50 but you can get it if you're quick for just £24.99. Bargain!!!I've also heard there are some limited addition Basic Grey kits too. I haven't seen them but I bet they will be amazing.

Right I've got to go. More work to do before I hit the sack.

Have a great week!

Jo :)

No comments: