Thursday 18 September 2008

Mamma Mia!

At last I've been to see Mamma Mia and even though I knew it was going to be fantastic I have to say it was FLIPPIN fantastic! Marian treated me as a birthday gift - bless her. We went to the sing-a-long version and both Marian and I sung our little hearts out. I've never known people to sing and dance and wave their arms like that - it was so........ wonderful!! As you can tell I had a brill time and yesterday I per-chased the Movie Soundtrack to sing to in the car - I must remember to keep the windows shut though!

Lately I haven't been in the mood for scrapping. I'm finding it really hard work and not enjoyable at all. I guess I'm too critical of my own work, so for now I've gone back to cardmaking - not for good, just a little breather. I will share these pages though. The first one 'My Boy' was done a few weeks ago at the Scrapping Frenzy crop and 'All Grown Up' I did at Linda's all day crop on saturday. For both of these I've used Studio Calico kits - I think they were the July & August one's. (I still haven't received my September kit but I'm not that bothered, it'll turn up soon.) I DO love my one photo pages...

3 comments:

Chris said...

Glad you enjoyed Mama Mia Jo... i haven't been to see it but it sounds like you had an amazing time :)
Know how you feel about scrapping too... I seem to have lost my way a bit in that direction though I'm hoping to get round to doing some soon. Love the ones you're showing us though they are just brilliant. TFS
hugs
Chris xx

Crafty Sarah said...

Great photos and stunning pages. xx

www.alifeandartinprogress.blogspot.com said...

Love these pages...the colors and all the elements together!!!