Friday 6 June 2008

And here it is...

Emma and I had a fabulous time last night meeting Teresa Collins. She is as beautiful as her picture shows and such a lovely person! We also got to meet her lovely hubbie too and he was just a nice. I didn't realise but they have seven, yes seven gorgeous children between them - how does she manage??

So onto the class - this is what we made. A chipboard album using Teresa's products. Of course I'm now on the lookout for anyone who's selling these goodies. I'll report back later with what I find.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful album - so glad you enjoyed the evening so much.

Linda x

Em said...

Teresa is so lovely and so pretty, isn't she Jo. I am so glad I got to meet her.
I love your mini book.The papers are great-very versatile.

Are you enjoying BB??? I am still playing catch-up with it.

misteejay said...

Fab book - really like the Teresa Collins stuff - what a great project to have completed.

Toni :o)