Thursday 12 June 2008

Croppin'

It was the Scrapping Frenzy crop last night. I don't know what it is about Wednesday's but I can never get myself organised in time. As usual I was hoping to be there at 6.30pm but didn't actually arrive to 7.15pm. Anyone who knows me will confirm my timekeeping is not the best. ;)

So I did alot of 'shuffling' last night and after getting several kits out and not finding the right stash to use, I put the lot away and started again. It worked and this is what I created. I'm still using last months Studio Calico kit - my fave - and I just added a few little extras. This page looks a little dull but I can assure you it's pristine white in real life.
Nat bought along some of the very, VERY new Papermania products that are coming out in July. The girls L-O-V-E-D them!! The paper quality is sooo much better than it was and the prints are de-lish. I'm very lucky as I do a few bits for Design Objectives so I get to see and use before they go on sale. It's difficult to choose what I like best but I reckon I'd say it's...... the clear stamps - Yum! But then I love stamps. I now need a little spare time to make some creations to show you. Roll on the weekend! :)

No comments: