Thursday 5 June 2008

Teresa Collins


Tonight I'm off to Chepstow to see the Chepstow Pink Scrappers. Emma and I met them at Scrap Camp last year and they were such a fun, friendly group of people. They've invited us along to their crop tonight as they have the one and only Teresa Collins teaching a class there! We're making a chipboard album and as I write I'm trying to print my photos off. Would help if I had some photo paper so I'm patiently waiting for Mr Postie to bring it - which should of arrived yesterday - tut tut. Anyway, we're staying overnight and will be back tomorrow so I'll post a piccie of what we made tomorrow.
I'm having so much fun at the moment. What with the retreat, all day crops and special classes like this. It's great to get out and about and meet lots of other scrappers. If you ever get the chance I'd say go for it - I can't believe myself how far I have come in the space of a year. I LOVE scrapping! :)

2 comments:

Em said...

Have a fab time with Teresa, Jo. I am sure you will!!

Only 5 1/2 hours until they start herding the housemates..yippee!

Jak said...

oooh how fab! dont forget to post all the details with piccies.

x