Sunday 3 August 2008

Are the school hols over yet???

I wish they were!! Two weeks in and although it's nice having Jake around, boy is he demanding! He's gone to his Nanna's for a sleepover tonight so I'm very lucky to be having a break, which is allowing me to get a few jobs done. One of them is clearing out my craft room - it's got really bad lately and I can't see the carpet anymore. Plus as Scott's room is free I've been spilling over into that. Shameful! Tomorrow I'm doing a bit of decorating and as it's the en suite I'm hoping it won't take too long. I've got everything I need just some motivation is all that's required now.
On Friday just gone, Jake's school friends had a picnic party at Honeybrook Farm. We dodged the rain as much as possible but you know kids- they really don't worry about that sort of thing. Kate organised the get together with her two girls Hattie and Martha and it was really good. Jake was the only boy amongst 7 girls! All the kids had a fabulous time and I did too - I got to hold, cuddle and take lots of pics of little Martha (7 months). She's such a cutie! No more kids for me though - unless I can be guaranteed a GIRL! lol

No comments: