Saturday 24 May 2008

I'm back

Life has been so busy lately that I really haven't had time to blog. Two weeks ago I went on the Scrapajack/Homegrown Retreat at Stratford Upon Avon with Sandie and Anita and we had such a blast! I'll fill you in with all the details in another post along with some piccies but it was the best Retreat ever!
Last weekend we went to Disneyland Paris. It was an adventure to say the least and I won't EVER be going to France again. I nearly came home after a couple of hours of being there, however Disneyland was great and Jake had a wondeful time. We also had passes for Disney Studios and Sea Life but we didn't get there - Disneyland was enough to cope with for the 2 1/2 days. Even Paul enjoyed himself and he didn't complain once about his foot! The best part of our hols had to be the Buzz Lightyear ride. I managed to persuade Paul to go on and he loved it just as much as Jake! So much so we went on it twice. We bought one of those photos they take as you're going through the ride and the look on Paul's and Jake's face is excellent. I giggle everytime I look at the photo now. This photo was taken on our first day there - it really is a magical place.


So now it's back to work and catching up on life in general. I wasn't feeling to clever today so Jake and I have stayed home and I'm completing all my unfinished pages. I've just finished this one that I started over a month ago. Disgraceful eh?!?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to have you back Jo - missed your blog.

Sounds as if you had a good time, despite the fact you didn't seem to like France.

Love the LO of Charley

Linda x

Anita said...

Missed reading your posts Jo, yes wasnt the retreat the best time ever !! Must scrap some of the piccies. Disneyland looked fab , so pleased that you had a good time , love the piccie of Paul and Jake. See you soon. Anita x