Monday 5 May 2008

Sunday or Monday??

This Bank Holiday has really thrown me. I keep thinking it's Sunday today!
And hasn't the weather been weird? For the last two days we've had stuff planned and every time we step out the door.... it pours with rain! Yesterday we were going for a walk along the beach and we then had to sit in the car for half an hour for the rain to stop. It didn't so we walked in the rain anyway.
Today we'd planned to take Charley on his first trip on the boat. Again it poured as we got in the car, trudged down to the boat with everything and it eventually cleared up just in time for the 12.30pm bridge. It was really lovely in the harbour - the sea was calm and although the sun wasn't shining the breeze was warm. We anchored up round the back of the islands and Dave & Marian and Nige rafted up with us. Dave fired up the barbie and we had a cracking lunch of lemon chicken, spicy chicken, burgers, sausages and onions with pasta salad and lots of other bits. Oh and of course a yummy glass of wine. It was nice not to have to do the cooking for once and I took some brill photos. I captured this one of Paul and I on auto timer. This is a very rare photo of Paul and I together - and what I love the best is we both look naturally happy. Paul was actually squeezing my muffin top at the time - Cheeky blighter!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You both look as though you're having a relaxing time - great photo.

Linda x

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe - lovely photo and sounds like you had a very nice time indeed.

I hope Charley had his sea legs.

Hope your thumb is ok

You know where I am if you want me.

K x