Friday 2 May 2008

Ouch!

At the Scrapping Frenzy crop the other night, our little magpie Katherine showed us some very cute little alphabet stamps she bought from The Range. A bargain at 99p each set so off I went yesterday to get me some. I bought four different ones and when I got home I wanted to have a little play. The thing is the rubber on each stamp is still connected so out came the craft knife to nick each one. Well stupid me pressed a bit hard and managed to slice the craft knife down the side of my thumb. OOOuuuch!!!! It did bleed a fair bit and I felt very sick. Even though it's my left thumb it's surprising how much it gets in the way. I've put two plasters on it but Jake has a phobia of them. I wonder if there's a name for a plaster phobia???

Anyway, the stamps work wondefully and you'd better get there quick if you want some - there weren't that many left!!

Have a great Bank Holiday weekend!

Jo :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ouch! Hope it hasn't interfere too much with your crafting! What a bargain you got there.