Thursday 8 May 2008

Scrapajack Retreat

I'm off to Stratford-Upon-Avon tomorrow for the Scrapajack Retreat with Sandie and Anita! We're going to have such fun. I've just finished packing and I can't believe the amount of stash I'm taking. I hope it all goes in the car! Wine and nibbles are already in the boot so all we've got to do is load up and we're off. I'm so looking forward to this, it's been a long time coming as we booked it a year ago.

I'll report back on Sunday and hopefully they'll be some piccies too.


Have a great weekend and fingers crossed this hot weather stays. I hope so as I've packed my summer clothes. :)

1 comment:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobelena

Hope you have a lovely, lovely time, with plenty of relaxation and "you" time.

Hope Paul copes ok with the kiddywink and the dog.... if not there is always Granny to come to the rescue HA

Love K x Safe journey