Tuesday 18 September 2007

Blimey!

Well I feel exhausted! What a busy time it's been over the last 2 days.
We went to the Southampton Boat Show yesterday as we do every year and had a really good day. Last year I found our next boat and it remains to be the best one for us although I've still got to persuade Paul we NEED it. It's 42ft of lovely, gorgeous, luxurious boat and I want it!! Well in my dreams for now anyway. We'd never be able to afford a brand newie unless we won the lottery but you never know. One day maybe we can stretch to a second hand one - yer right!
Now today has been rather hectic. Jake woke up at 5am and would not got back to bed so stayed in ours. Paul slept like a log whilst I hung onto the side of the bed trying to sleep whilst Jake layed comfortably in the middle. Great!
He was at school at 9am and went full of a cold. I had to take the car to be serviced and then do a shop a Tesco's - another great! Got home at 1pm to find Paul ransacking the kitchen for food whilst I'm trying to put it all away - a typical man eh? They just can't wait.
Then there's no hot water - the boiler has blown - and there's another great! Luckily we've got a service contract so they're coming to fix it tomorrow. I really hate not having any hot water.
After running round like a headless chicken trying to get the house tidied up it's time to go and get Jake from school and collect the car. Jake is really full of cold now and 2 mins down the road he's out like a light. Now I'm wondering how on earth am I going to get a tired poorly little boy and his car seat out of the curtesy (sp?) car and back into mine? Well it was a struggle I have to tell you. Eventually I get home with a very very poorly little boy by now who just wants to sleep, and he hasn't woken up yet since 4.30pm. Guess who's going to be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow?? And to end a fabulous day... I've also got a tipsy, flaked out snoring husband to look after too. Phew!!! And I haven't had any tea yet!!! lol
Well the good side to the day was my Scrap Room kit arrived and I'm now going to have a nice cuppa and stroke it lovingly.
Crop tomorrow night so better just print some photo's off or I'll get nothing done....

No comments: