Sunday 16 September 2007

Stuffed!

Feeling loads better today! We had a lazy morning at home, then dropped Jake off at his Nanna's this afternoon. The weather wasn't too bad to start off with, but by the time we'd got to Poole it was raining and cold. When it's like that there's not much else to do but eat and drink so to the Bakers Arms we went........... and I've eaten toooo much! This was 6 hours ago now and I'm still feeling stuffed. I'm not eating till Friday now!



Last night I decided I must use some of my Scrap Room kits as they are piling up, and the September one will be here any day. So I managed 2 LO's. Thank goodness they always include something 'manly' - I don't think Paul would appreciate his photo on a pink page.
If you get the chance, don't forget to pop onto the NEW Scrapping Frenzy blogspot tomorrow morning for it's launch. There's some exciting stuff happening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fab LO , Jo. they are both really lovely and masculine looking which isnt easy!