Saturday 22 September 2007

I'm back

I really had a fabulous birthday on Thurs but doesn't time fly. It seems like ages ago - guess that's what old age does to you. My pressies included a Canon 50mm lense which hasn't yet come thanks to Amazon - they've definately gone down hill lately. Anyway, I also got a fabulous tripod, a mini stereo for my craft room, a new 12x12 guillotine and loads of other stuff. I really have been spoilt! And of course these from Katy & Sandie. I've used these tonight Sandie if you're reading. x

Today has been a bit boring really but as the boys are now tucked up in bed, I can at least be productive in my own little world. In fact I've just finished a LO I started on Wed, and also done a 12x6 for this weeks challenge on UKS. I haven't yet had chance to do the photography challenge on Scrapping Frenzy Blog but if I get time I'll try tomorrow. Katy's photo looks fab!

Right, back to a bit of scrapping with Amy Winehouse.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh fab pressies! Can't wait to see your challenge this week.

Katy said...

Ooh!! What are those fabby little arrows???