Saturday 29 September 2007

Busy, busy

I just don't know where the last 2 days have gone. I've got a stinking cold that just won't shift and has really taken the energy out of me. I even had a nap this aftie for 2 hours which is unheard of for me! Can only put it down to the change in weather... brrrr.

Jake went to his friends party today at Farmer Palmers. Is was an early one at 10.30 and we stayed until 2pm. He had a fabulous time and I actually enjoyed myself too. I took loads of photo's but dopey me forgot to charge the battery up and it was flat by the time the cake arrived - typical! I've yet to master the manual settings for action shots as well. I just couldn't get it right today - not even on auto.

I've been really busy working in the evenings this week so haven't done many LO's. I'm off to do one now tho for next weeks challenge on the Scrapping Frenzy Blog. There is a little prize for one lucky person if you link it or email it to us, so please do have a go. We'd love to see your creations.

Right I'm off to scrap!

No comments: