Thursday 20 September 2007

Crop & Shop


What a lovely evening I've had! Crop night tonight and we laughed and scrapped and shopped - oh yes, did we shop! The lovely Brenda & David from Craft Obsessions came tonight, so while Brenda scrapped David hauled in supplies for us to oooo and aaaaah over - then buy of course. I just so love the AC Thickers and David must of brought along the lot. I think we all bought more than we needed but they are pretty lush. I already had some of the vinyl one's which I used on a LO for the Scrapping Frenzy Blog, but I can't share that with you yet as it's for the challenge next Monday. Anyway back to the shopping. I was pretty naughty buying more Thickers, the new Basic Grey button packs, new Bazzill Stitchez cardstock (not sure of the spelling on that), AC Felt Xmas Embellies and more thickers! Heaven!

Also, Sandie and Katy bought me Birthday pressies and I'm soo chuffed! I'll post a piccies them tomorrow. I really wasn't expecting anything, so if you're reading this girls - THANK YOU! YOU'RE THE BEST! x
Well I best get some sleep now as I've got a mountain of presents to open in the morning -Yippee!

No comments: