Saturday 15 September 2007

No Fishing Today

Last night about 10pm I suddenly got a raging migraine, so by 10.30 I was in bed. Now for a Friday night that is unheard of for me. As Paul would say 'Friday night is a serious scrapping night'. Well I woke up this morning still feeling pretty awful so our plans for the day have gone out the window. I'm gutted as it a beautiful day and we'd arranged to go out on the 10.30am bridge to go fishing in the harbour with Jake. I've been left at home with Jake while Paul's gone to Cobbs and he's just phoned to say it's glorious down there and like a mill pond. Damn Migraine! He'll be back shortly for lunch and he's then going to take Jake back down there to meet some friends while I have a quiet afternoon. I so want to go but I know if I do it will just get worse. Boo hoo!!

Maybe I'll do a little scrapping but I'm not sure it will cheer me up as I hate missing out on the fantastic weather we're having. Anyway, here's a piccie I took on Thurs as we were coming out of Cobbs Marina. It was really overexposed but having corrected that in DigiPro, it now looks like a painting - how bizarre.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor you! Have a good rest and you'll soon feel better hun.