Tuesday 5 August 2008

The hard bit is done

Today was decorating day. I can't say I was particularly in the mood for it but I have been procrastinating for far too long so today was the day. It was the thought of rubbing down all the woodwork that turns me right off decorating and there was a fair bit to do. You wouldn't think it in a small room like an en-suite but because we had the disaster with the leaking shower, it was partly replasterboarded and plastered, so consequently between the 'old' walls and the 'new' walls the joins had to be sanded. I was completely white with dust when I came out of the room at tea time - even my glasses were thick with dust and you know how dust can get into every oriface? yuuuk!! Still the horrible bit is done and tomorrow I shall be painting. This room is going to be black and cream. I've already bought the accessories - a beautiful black & cream blind, a black & silver mirror, luxurious black towels and a very posh loo brush!!! ha ha! I would of showed you some pics but it seems blogger doesn't want to upload for me tonight.

Bedtime for me now....

1 comment:

Saxo Stamper said...

now all you have to do is finish it and keep Paul and Jake out of there ! HA !