Monday 25 August 2008

Just a quickie


The last week has been so busy and I've still got a million things to do by the 1st Sept (deadlines eeek!) but I just had show you this photo of our Charley from Sunday. He's still not entirely sure of the water but he's getting braver with every outing. It's when the cold water hits his 'bits' that he suddenly turns into a lunatic and bounds out of the water like a hare! It's so funny to see and I managed to capture this shot as he makes his way to the shore. He's such a character and even though he chews my furniture, likes to roll in foxes poo, steals shoes and harrasses Jake - we love him to bits and we couldn't image life without him.
Ooo and I've just realised, for the first time ever (I'm not sure how I managed it) but if you click on the image it will enlarge if for you!

2 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobes, first time I have had chance to look at your blog for ages, it's had a lot of updates since the last time I looked. Love the action shot of Charley and glad to hear he is part of the family. Thought your scrap booking was excellent as usual and it was great to catch up on your news.

Love K x

Janette said...

Oh WOW...that is AMAZING I love it.....I have oodles of pics of Leo trying to get him doig something like that so that I can scrap a page of it....
Are you doing a scrapbook page of it ??????
Thanks
www.cardsandchat.blogspot.com
Janette