Friday 15 August 2008

Teresa Collins mini book #2

For the last couple of nights I've been making a mini book. Remember when Emma and I went to Chepstow to see Teresa Collins? Well I loved the book we made at her class and promptly went home to order more of her products. I started the book a few weeks ago but other things came up and I put it to one side. This week has been the calm before the storm so I grabbed the opportunity to finish it and here it is. I've done lots of stamping in this book using The Collage Press Clear Stamps - 'Office Policy'. Teresa used them for her book and I fell in love with them. I've also used a set of the October Afternoon Clear Stamps. I'm not sure which ones they are but Anita bought them for me last Christmas and they're also my fave! (Thanks Anita - you know me too well. ) I'll google them and let you know tomorrow.

I've taken lots of photos to show you but I'm struggling with Photoshop at the mo. I can't seem to get four photos on one page?!?!?! Think I need an upgrade but for now it's just the front cover. I'll be back later to edit (hopefully) with the rest.
E.T.A - I've given up with photoshop! What the heck.... here's ALL the pages! :) Sorry for the poor quality - I can't seem to reduce the size of these whoppers - you should be able to click on them for detail. I think I'll be adding Photoshop to my Birthday list along with an idiots guide....








2 comments:

Crafty Sarah said...

WoW! this is lovely. Absolutely fantastic. xx

Anita said...

Love love love your mini book Jo, its FAB FAB FAB ! xx