Tuesday 12 August 2008

Is that some sunshine??

Where has the summer gone?? We were supposed to be away for a few days this week but we cancelled because of this horrendous wind! Cruising on the high seas is not very pleasant when it's anything above a force 3, infact it's miserable being bumped about by the waves. So we've spent the week at home doing nothing. I haven't had the inclination to do anything either, although I have done a little scrapping and cardmaking which I thought I'd share with you.This page was made using a K&Co kit I got from QVC a few weeks ago. I've added lots of embellies - as you do- and I love the brightness which goes so well with the photos of Jake in his Chelsea footie kit. Goodness knows why he likes Drogba - I think it must be Scott's influence on that one.

The card is a shadow box card. It's my first attempt at one of these and I think it's rather cute. The owls are from the Papermania Clear Stamps - Secret Garden range and the papers - which I really, really love - are the new Daisy Bucket Perfect Harmony range from Craft Obsessions - yum! I dug out my nesties too - I'd forgotten how much I love using them! :)

Talking of Papermania.. there will be more new product releases available from 1st September including these acrylic and chipboard books. I hope to get my crafty mits on one of these very soon to have a little play.....

2 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

love the page and love the card - gorgeous. Sorry to hear your week is proving to be a bit of a disaster weather wise....

Love K x

Crafty Sarah said...

Hi! I have just come across your blog from a link someone left on Do Crafts and all I can say is WOW!! you are very talented and I really love this scrapbook page you have done; it really is gorgeous xx