Saturday 16 August 2008

It may be raining...

The weather was pretty miserable today but I had a fabulous day! :) I went to the Craft Obsessions Crop with David & Brenda and I was very productive. Sometimes I can go to a crop and for the first two hours I just sit and shuffle then eventually stick something down (hence my blog title). Today however I cracked on from the moment I got there. Four pages, yes FOUR pages I created today. Unfortunately my scrapping buddies, Sandie, Sue and Anita were doing other things so I missed them, but I guess it means I talk to much as I only seem to muster about abou 2 1/2 pages in their company. Not that I'm complaining as that's the reason I go - to be with friends. I sat with Ali and another lady who's name I can't remember for the life of me but is KEZ on UKS. Lovely ladies and from what I saw they were pretty productive too. On three of the pages I used the August Studio Calico kit - not bad for me as it only came the other day- and the fourth page I used their July kit. If the lights good tomorrow I'll take some pics to show you.

Tonight though I'm being creative again and playing with my Stampin'Up! goodies. I'll be taking some brochures and cards along to the Scrapping Frenzy crop on Wednesday but if you want to know more pop over to my SU! blog at http://www.stampin-n-stuff.blogspot.com/ Rather than sift through all my posts you can view the labels on the left hand side to see some of my past creations. There will be more coming soon as I've got a couple of busy months ahead.

Have a good one!

Jo :)

No comments: