Monday 1 October 2007

I'm a Winner!

I never win anything but tonight I had a pm on UKS that I had won some Bella Stamps in a free draw from It's a Creative World. I didn't expect to win as I never do well in draws but I have to say my luck must be changing. I've got a couple already so I know what they are like and I love 'em. Have always liked stamping but never really been any good at it. I will have to post a few of my creations when I get them.

Got a busy week coming up this week as I'm off to Scrap Camp with Emma on Friday. I'm sooo excited but haven't got anything organised yet - eeek! I've been procrastinating over work for the last few weeks and Paul's been nagging me so I've had to knuckle down. My aim is to finish work today so I can then concentrate on getting my photo's sorted. Then it's my tools and a few baggies with some kits in to get on with while I'm there. Altho I'm not sure if I'm going to do any scrapping other than the classes as I can see alot of chatting, eating and drinking is going to be taking place. Horray for girly weekends away!!!!

Right, on with these accounts.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh lucky you! You're getting as bad as me keep winning the raffle at all day crop. Wish I was coming with you at weekend but know you'll have a fab time!!