Monday 15 October 2007

Ahoy Me Maties!

So here's 'Captain Jake'. I can't really take the credit for this LO as I saw the idea of the waves on someone elses but for the life of me can't remember or find where it was. It was probably on UKS but it's no where to be seen now. Thank you for the idea anyway, who ever it was. I love the way the skull & crossbones have come out too. I've had some Ranger Crackle Accents for ages and not used it and it's brill! I had to leave it overnight to dry but the effect is just perfect. And the amazing coins? Oh yes! The fimo ones painted with metallic copper paint - thanks Claire!

I haven't put this LO in the album yet as I still think it needs something more. Not sure what, so if you've got any ideas out there, please let me know. Ta very much!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love it, and its perfect as it is!

Unknown said...

I agree I think it looks great as it is.