Thursday 11 October 2007

A Mini Album

Last week I made a mini album with the BIA for my inlaws wedding anniversary. It was made in about 4 hours in total and I didn't have the time to take some photos. Well anyway my MIL brought it round tonight so I took a couple. They're not brilliant photo's as the light is very poor in our house. I've titivated them up a bit in Digi Pro so they'll have to do. I didn't take many pictures either but here they are.....




Tonight I'm finishing of the Blind Man's Buff Challenge (Mystery Kit) for the CC on UKS. I have to say that Crafty Pastimes have provided such a lovely kit. I'm not allowed to say what's in it but I love it all! You'll have to watch this space to see my creation. Coming soon.....

3 comments:

Ewonne said...

Wow!!! I'm lost for words about your mini album! Fantastic!!!!
//Ewonne ♥

Anita said...

Wow its sooooo lovely Jo. Anita x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!