Tuesday 16 October 2007

Not much to report

My creativeness seems to have diminished - hmmm. But the strange thing is I desperately want to scrap. Popped into Hobbycraft today to see if they had anything new and... they didn't really. Still managed to spend 16 quid tho but that was because I had Jake with me and you know what kids are like. So I walked out of there with a pirate hat and a pirate funky foam thingy for him to stick together. Huh? He's pirate mad at the mo and not even the slightest bit interested in Halloween even tho I got some bits from Tesco's today for a party. Oh well I'm sure he'll come round when the sweets come out! lol

I've still got this poxy cold and cough - it's been 3 weeks now and I'm soooo fed up with it. I've decided that if it's not better by Friday then I will go to the docs. I feel a bit of a fraud going to see him with 'just a cold' but nothing is shifting it. If I pop anymore pills I'll start to rattle!

Well I was going to upload some pics of when we were out on the boat on Sunday but blogger doesn't want to play. Anyway, it was a gorgeous day and because the speed limit has been lifted at this time of year in the harbour, we could put our foot down - and we did! Cruising at 25knots in the harbour is amazing! Plus I caught some fishes too! Put them all back safely tho as they were only baby bass. They sure did like our wiggly worms tho. he he!

Well I think I will try and start a CJ entry that I've been meaning to do. Now where's those Scenic Route papers.................

No comments: