Saturday 13 October 2007

It's late....

.. and I'm still up - sorting stash to take to the all day crop tomorrow. Oops that should say TODAY! I've printed off some of the classes from the CC on UKS and hoping to get them done after I've made a mini box album thingie with Scrapdolly (aka Karen Leahy). So I should have some pages to show you soon.

I've also finished a LO tonight on a Pirate theme. Claire, my UKS teamie came up with a brilliant idea of making some coins out of fimo. They didn't look brilliant when they came out of the oven, but after painting them metallic copper they look pretty good. Another page for you to watch this space for.

Right off to bed now - got to get up early in the morning for a busy day of scrapping! (minus Sandie and Sue my croppin maties, boo hoo)

2 comments:

Anita said...

Oooohave a fab day at the crop , wheres this one ???? Sorry youre going to be without Sandie and Sue but if Karen is holding a class no doubt you'll have a great time . Just thinking is it the crop at Winton ???? Oh no , I'll be sad if it is !!!! Ive been waiting for Linda to email me with the dates for them as I so enjoyed the last one and was looking forward to the next one . Anyway hope you had a good day , cant wait to seethe Pirate LO and the coins !

Anita x

Anonymous said...

So sorry to have missed the crop and cant wait to see your stuff from today!!