Wednesday 10 October 2007

Oh no I've been tagged! uuughh

I'm not one for these things but like Sandie - I'll give it a go.

Emma has tagged me and this is what comes next.....

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs

So some boring bumpf about me...

  1. I suffer a bit from OCD
  2. I'm forever washing my hands..... and Jake's too
  3. I used to play netball for the County (along time ago tho)
  4. I'm a perfectionist
  5. Apparantly I'm a bit feisty (isn't that right Emma?) he he
  6. I love chinese - but only a sitty down meal one.
  7. I was born with a bent little toe! Now that is weird!!

and now to tag 7 other people... hmmmm. Will come back later with that one.

E.T.A. Well it appears that I've let the side down and I'm officially Billy No Mates! lol Everyone I know who has a blog has already been tagged or they haven't got a blog! Oh well, I did my best. Will crawl away in shame and cry now :(

2 comments:

Cleo said...

Dont worry I could only think of a couple to tag!!!

Katy said...

Aw!!! Poor Jo!!