Thursday 18 October 2007

Sssshhh... I've been on a spending spree

It was the Scrapping Frenzy crop night last night and I love going there. As usual I nattered and ooo'd and aaaar'd over everyones new stash for far too long. Katy & Emma were showing off there lovely new wheelable totes from Docrafts. They are fabulous and I so NEED one! It's unbelievable the amount of stash that can be stored in them, with hidden pockets and clear removable little bags, slots for pens, dividers for papers & carstock, the list goes on. They both had them in brown and pink and they are so funky. They're top of my shopping list at the mo and I'm sure it won't be long - he he! They also brought some really fabulous stamps which I can't wait to use. I'm not sure if I can really let on what they're like, but there was so many I loved them all. I didn't buy all of them but I didn't do too bad - oops! Some of the larger stamps I bought were Halloween themed so I've dug out last years photo's which haven't really been scrapped, and I'm going to do a mini book.



I also popped into David & Brenda's @ Craft Obsessions yesterday, as they've just received their consignment of gorgeous felt from Queen & Co. Again I wanted all of it but decided on only 7 of them. Absolutely lush! One thing which I didn't realise,is that it's self adhesive - brilliant as you know what a bugger it can be to stick felt down. So I've more stash to use now! I also bought the new Autumn Leaves Techno Pop papers and plastic embellies - they are lush too and I actually used them in this LO at the crop last night. It's my little boy with one of his friends at a Birthday Party a few weeks ago. So sweet and I got to scrap in pink for a change - yippeee! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fab! Not sure Sue's gonna get those techno pop papers etc now!!