Friday 11 April 2008

Chocolate is my inspiration

Well at least I'm hoping. I've just scoffed a WHOLE easter egg!! I've now finished all my DT stuff for the new Creativity Life! mag and I'm in the process of collating all my stash that has been sitting looking at me for ages, for the all day crop tomorrow. Yippeee! I do hope I can actually get something finished tomorrow. I feel like I'm drowning in stash!! lol The Studio Calico kit from last month is already packed - although I haven't even used it yet so that wasn't too difficult. I'm doing Anita's CJ entry as I write and I reckon I've got to print off a few photos and I'm done. I'm going to try and not take too much tomorrow as I don't even look at most of it when I get there. You know what it's like though - I'm bound to forget the one thing I really NEEDED.

The classes for the Scrapajack Retreat next month went live tonight so Sandie, Anita and I have booked all that we needed. We conversed via MSN and I got totally left behind. lol! Sandie and Anita were in control though and they just told me what I needed to book and I got there eventually. Mind you I had Jake hollering in my ear for the whole time as apparentley I'd starved him and he couldn't wait any longer for his tea. Still it's done and all we need to do now is cram everything in the car and get ourselves there. I'm really looking forward to it and can't believe how close it's getting. Yippeee!

Right so off to get myself sorted and hopefully you will see some pages in the next few days.

Have a great weekend! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't it funny booking the classes? but we got there , and can't wait to do them now.

Unknown said...

Hope you enjoyed the crop and completed loads to upload for us all to see.

No matter how organised I think I am I always leave something I needed behind!

Saxo Stamper said...

You go girl - if you want to eat TWO whole easter eggs you do it.

Lets have some pictures of your crop stuff Jo - it's always so lovely

K x