Monday 21 April 2008

Studio Calico

My replacement Studio Calico kit turned up at the weekend. All in perfect condition unlike the first one. I really liked the photo I took of me last week after having my hair done so of course I did a LO with it. My photography is rubbish again but I always use my little camera for my pages. It's quicker than the DSLR and I'm supposed to be cleaning - yuuk!!

Garden flooded again this morning - pump didn't work. :( Not sure why as it's submersed and the water level is too high to see in. We thought the float had got stuck so I released it and now it just keeps tripping. At least the rain has stopped. Charley is quite liking the water though!

2 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

I love your hair and your page - it's lovely.

Sorry to hear about the flooding - maybe the pump is blocked if it keeps cutting out ?

Hope Charley dog's tum is better.

Love K x

Anonymous said...

Fab LO as always