Monday 7 April 2008

The NEW Papermania is fab!!!

Last week I had to pop over to Design Objectives and while I was there I saw Emma who is the new Brand Manager for Papermania. Anyway, you wouldn't believe all the yummy scrum stuff that is coming out in July - it blinkin amazing!!! Emma sent me some pics of the new stuff today but they seemed to have gone missing from my inbox...hmmmm. But if you pop on over to Emma's blog here you will see what I mean - they look good enough to eat. There's lots more things coming out in July that I can't wait to get my hands on too but I'm sworn to secracy - my lips are sealed. The Papermania logo has been changed too and it looks fantastic!

There's also a new range coming out called 'For Him'. I've seen and used these new product and can give it the thumbs up. With all boys in the family I'm loving this new range - the little robots are so 'in'.

No comments: