Friday 4 April 2008

Easter Holidays

The Easter hols are almost over and Jake will be back to school next week. Aaaaaaah (that's a big sigh of relief irl). It's not been easy over the last couple of weeks coping with a new puppy and a three year old that's feeling a bit left out and wants ALL my attention. They both are VERY demanding.


Yesterday afternoon the light was pretty good in the garden and I took some photo's of Charley. I caught him eating the soil in the planters AND my daffs! At one point he was actually sitting in the planter digging a hole! What a cheeky little boy he is. He also escaped twice into our neighbours garden under the fence. My heart was in my mouth the first time as I didn't have a clue where he was. The second time we saw how he got there and rescued him safely. Still he's met the neighbours and the dogs and he can't wait to play with them when he's a big boy. We've had to block up the holes temporarily until we get them filled properly in a few weeks.


Today we had our first trip out in the car and went to see Sandie and Joe. We had a fab time! Jake played football with Joe and ate them out of house and home as usual. Charley had sooo much fun exploring and playing with Martha and Lola's soft toys and he was a very lucky boy with treats and toys. Thanks Sandie for a great afternoon! We love going to Sandie and Joe's. :)
Got to get up early tomorrow to drop the kids off (ahem! 'scuse the term) as there's a berth holders AGM to attend and my husband supposedly wants me to pipe up about a few issues. He's nick named me the Rotweiller...... I'm not really, honest. Just can't stand incompetence in my old age.
Have a great weekend!
Jo :)

1 comment:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

Oh cute - I am sure you know this but bulbs are actually poisonous so don't let him eat them. He looks a real cutie.

love K x