Thursday 17 April 2008

Off to find a 'new' me

Haircut for me today and a change of colour. Even though I'm a brunette, I was a blonde for a few years and have now gone back to my natural colour. Well after a year I've decided I really hate my hair and you know how us girlies are with our hair - if it's not right Paul will suffer! he he! So wish me luck and if it turns out ok I'll post a photo of my new look - if there's no photo then don't ask! ok?!?!? :)



Here's a page I did at the crop last night. It's a page kit from the Scrap-room using Scenic Route, plus a few other bits... as you do.

3 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

oooh Jobe I am off there next Tuesday, I fancy a change but I don't know what - I am a bit scared to have anything cut until Natalie comes back.... maybe I'll grow it a bit more so I can tie it back - It just hangs, I feel a right frump....

Please let me know how it goes.

K x

Unknown said...

Great LO Jo and we need to see the hair cut and colour!

Anonymous said...

Cute page, and of course Charley is cute too! So, can't wait to see the new look!!?? Pics pleeaasee!!