Monday 14 April 2008

Well it worked

The chocolate that is. My inspiration decided to return for the all day crop. I finished two and started another but when I got home I decided I didn't like it so I've binned the third.

I've used last months Studio Calico (at long last) plus some other bits for this one....
and a K&Co Wild Saffron kit for this. I'm not sure on the butterfly as it was an acrylic one which I painted and then put a rub-on over the top. I was aiming for more of a mustard colour and wasn't really trying for bright orange!!

2 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

Lovely pages as usual. Love the ones of Charley. Is he allowed out to play yet? Is he being a good puppy.

Have a lovely day - the sun is shining and the sky is blue - gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Your LO's are wonderful as usual.

Hope Charley has recovered from being chipped.

Linda x