Thursday 24 April 2008

Stampin 'n Stuff

Last night I did a Stampin' Up! workshop at Sandie's. I had a really lovely time and the turnout was fantastic - thanks everyone who came along and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did! It's surprising how quickly the evening goes - I didn't get home till 12.30am. If you want to have a look at what Stampin' Up! is all about, pop over to my other blog Stampin 'n stuff and have a look. If you fancy a workshop, would like to ask me a question or just like to purchase a few items, feel free to contact me at the email address which can be found on the left of the blog.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

Glad to hear you had a lovely time.

Enjoy your afternoon with Lou - think of me in my office...

K x

Unknown said...

OMG I am so jealus!!

Stuck in China and you ladies go and have a party without me - I think it was planned ;-)

Missing you all...and missing scrapbooking. I think my scraproom kit arrived last week whilst in China and its at the postie - I expect it will be returned to the USA...no nice suprise for me when I get home in May.

xxx

Anonymous said...

We all enjoyed it Jo. Thanks so much, you did a fab job!

Unknown said...

Well done Jo - have just checked and you've been promoted to Bronze 2 with SU. Big congratulations!