Sunday 9 March 2008

Crop Day

I went to the all day crop yesterday with Sandie, Anita and Sue. Laugh - I nearly fell off my chair! Just LOVE being with those girls and hate having to pack up and go home.

I was a bit of a slow starter with my scrapping yesterday and only did two pages. My own fault though for deciding to do lots of cutting out. I haven't taken any photo's of them today, but I'll post tomorrow what I did.


Anway, have you seen all the fabulous new things arriving from the US since CHA? Robots and Dinosaurs are very 'in' and I'm sooo pleased. Little boys (and big ones) don't always appreciate flowers on their pages but now we have real BOYS things - hooray! Look at these lovelies.....



...Fancy Pants felt! I NEEEEED it NOW!!!!

2 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

Photos pleeeeaaasssseeeee !

and not of you in your wellies in your garden - I mean your work...

K x

Anonymous said...

I loved the day too!!!! And that felt's coming with my Homegrowm ssk