Sunday 2 March 2008

Strange Day

From the moment I woke up this morning I felt lousy. I really haven't been able to concentrate on anything but we made it out for the afternoon - just a bit of shoppin for Paul and Jake, and we had a drink down the club. I was glad to get home though and went straight to bed a 6pm. I've slept until 10pm and now caught up on some emails and stuff but off to bed again. But then so i should as it's nearly 1am. I just don't know where the time goes when I'm on the 'puter! Still it's Mothers Day tomorrow and we're off out at lunchtime for a yummy cavery. My Mum and Paul's Mum (and the dads) will be there too so it should be a very nice relaxing day. Scott's not coming though. Football's more important to him than spending time with him Mum - ungrateful child! At least I have my Jakey who will love me and spoil me with hugs and kisses. Actually I don't really fancy the hugs and kisses from Scott. He's a 6' plus, smelly teenager and the last time I gave him a hug he picked me up off the floor! Yuk!

So night, night everyone and have a fabulous Mothers Day! Hope you all get spoilt rotten - we deserve it!

:)

No comments: