Monday 31 March 2008

Busy, busy...

I'm still very busy with work, Creative Life DT stuff and my Stampin'Up! workshops, so I really haven't got any pages to share with you at the mo. By the end of this week though I should be up-to-date and then I can start scrapping for myself. I haven't touched my Studio Calico kit yet and I'm desperate too! I'll probably have run out of inspiration by the time I get to use it - ha!

I had my first Stampin' Up workshop yesterday with my BFF Karen, Louise and Linz. I've not demonstrated anything before so I was quite nervous even though it was infront of friends. They were excellent though and really helped me with what I should say. Thanks girls! x Tomorrow I have a HUGE party at my MIL's of 14 people! Know that's one hell of a jump so I hope I can hold it together and demostrate well without shaking. It's no good trying to stamp with a shaky hand - think I need to dig out the Calms. Still it should be informative and hopefully I will get a couple of bookings from it. Most of my MIL's friends have really got into scrapbooking so although I'm not going to be demoing any LO's, I hope I can entice them with their own workshop purely based on scrapping. I know I can do it - I just need to believe in myself. The SU! scrapbooking products are very lovely actually. The patterend papers are all double sided and very good quality. It just needs for me to do a few pages and I'm sure I'll be well on my way. If you want to know more about Stampin'Up! products or you'd like a workshop, then pop over to Stampin 'n Stuff and have a look what I've made. Just send me an email if you want to know more and I promise I won't give you the hard sell. The products really are great!

I'm also considering holding a crafting group. Whether it be cards or scrapbooking I'm sure it would be fun. I'd like to have a go but I've really got to get everything up to date around the house and work wise before I can go any further - I only wish I could find some more hours in each day. *sigh*

Right, my painted chipboard letters are now dry so I'll love you and leave you for now.

Have a great week!

Jo :)

2 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe, it's good to be back....

Love the blog and great to catch up on Saturday, fab party, can't wait to get my stuff, you will be just great at your big party and I am sure you will sell loads and loads.

Thanks for the gift - still not opened mine - can't bear too as it's so nice, thanks for all the tips and hints etc.

Love k x

Saxo Stamper said...

Hello ! No blog today :( so far anyway, perhaps you are wrapped up with your puppy and processing all your SU orders.

Still not opened my gift from the party......

Hope you are ok

love K x