Sunday 2 March 2008

I'm stuffed!

So we went for our carvery today and as usual I pigged myself. The surroundings were very nice, food was delicious and all three of us Mums had a lovely day. Jake was a charmer and apart from being a bit loud, (squaking like a chicken with over excitement) he was generally a very good boy. Back to the MIL's for afternoon tea & homemade cakes and then home to lie flat. Back on the diet tomorrow -boo hoo :(

I've got a ton of stuff to be done pdq, so must get on. I will leave you with a beautiful picture of my MIL and Jake today - he loves his Nanna soooo much and sure knows how to pose for the camera!

(still not had time to do any SU! stuff yet but I'm itching to get started! Keep checking back to http://www.stampin-n-stuff.blogspot.com/ - I will update very soon ;))

No comments: