Wednesday 5 March 2008

It's been awhile

I haven't blogged for a few days now as I've been a bit busy with commision work. I should have it wrapped up tomorrow and onto some new stuff for the very new DO Scrapbook magazine which I'm very excited and honoured to be a part of. I'm not really sure what I can or can't say but I met the very gorgeous and lovely Becks Fagg tonight at the Scrapping Frenzy crop - or should she be re-named Wonder Women? How does she do it all? With four "beautiful" children as well. Becks I need some tips please. I only did one page but at least I got to play with some scrummy BG. I now have a mountain of it to play with - and I can't wait! It's L.U.S.H!!! Don't you just hate it when you know you have to finish one thing before you can start another - that's how I feel now. My eyes keep diverting to the pile of it on my desk. I'd stay up all night if I could but my bed is calling.... or is that Paul snoring??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All sounds very exciting Jo and the new stash sounds very, very tempting!