Thursday 27 March 2008

Not much Scrapping going on

I haven't done any scrapping since last weekend and I only wish I could. I've got loads of things to do for the new mag, Creativity Life! and I need another ten hours in each day at the moment.

I did buy some of the new Cosmo Cricket range from Craft Obsessions today. I had a little giggle to myself as I read the back of the packaging....."Acid Free, Lignin Free, Fat Free, Sugar Free, High in Fiber" he he! Now that's just what I want to hear as I've decided I need to get back on the healthier lifestyle. Check out Cosmo Cricket's website too as it's full of inspiration. I've added their blog to Google Reader so I can keep up-to-date with their posts. If you visit the blog, read the article on Potty Training, it's very funny.

My Studio Calico kit arrived yesterday. I've stroked it 3 times now and I so want to play - perhaps I will stay up all night tonight....

So onward with the boring work of VAT for now - yuuuk!

No comments: