Monday 24 March 2008

Introducing......

..Charley!!!
Our new little Jack Russell pup, and isn't he a cutie?? We picked him up at 9am this morning and I cant believe how settled he is. In the truck on the way home he was fine in Paul's arms - he didn't shake and sat quite calmly looking out the window. When we got home he was a bit hesitant - all for about 30 seconds and he doesn't even mind his crate. He's got very sharp teeth, like little needles, and has spent most of the day hanging off my jeans or slippers. I can't walk anywhere without him being attached to me. He loves his cuddles and will fall asleep on my lap, in my arms, on my foot or anywhere as long as he is touching me. Just love 'im the nipper - even if my hands are shredded and pouring with blood! :) Jake loves him but is a little afraid that he will bite him but I'm sure it won't be long before they're the best of friends. Oh and one last thing - don't puppies have such smelly bums?!?!?!?! Poooooooh!!!!!

4 comments:

Katy said...

Aw he's such a cutie pie! You're gonna have so much fun with him!

Anonymous said...

He's gorgeous!!!! Can't wait to meet him.

Unknown said...

He is just adorable and I hope Jake and Charley become the best of friends.

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe - oh bless, he is a little cutie isn't he. Wishing you tonnes of fun with your new puppy dog.

K x