Friday 8 February 2008

A busy week

I don't know where this weeks gone. I honestly can't believe it's Friday. Looks like it's going to be a great weekend weatherwise - could spring have arrived? I'm at the all day crop tomorrow and I'm so looking forward to having some fun with Sandie, Anita & Sue. I promise to be a bit more chilled tomorrow girls :)

I haven't done that much scrapping lately but I did do these cards last week (couldn't post before because they are very similar to the one I did for Karen).

The LO I did at the crop on Wednesday evening. Oh I love K&co at the mo! See the gorgeous fabric brad in the centre of the flower? yum!

I'm waiting on a kit from the US which has the whole range of K&Co Saffron. I can't wait till it arrives (she says tapping her foot) it's sooo beautful. There are some devine rub-ons in the kit too. Hurry, hurry Mr Postie!

3 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jo Be

Love the LO of Jake. Cards are gorgeous, my feet were tapping this morning too as I was waiting for you to post on your blog ! ! !

Lou has managed to pick me up another alphabet - reduced from £79 down to £17 at Hobbycraft for my side kick or whatever it's called, the alphabet you gave me has already had lots of use and for that price I couldn't say no could I.... well that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

Have a great time at the crop and look forward to seeing your work on Monday morning when I log on.

Linda seems to be doing really well with Stamping up - I hope our order comes very soon.

Have a great weekend - we are off to the Chef tonight with Steve and Lou assuming she isn't in labour as we speak - hold on girl ! !

Gardening and walking this weekend - bliss xxx

Anonymous said...

Fab cards and LO. Can't wait til tomorrow either!!

Unknown said...

Lovely cards Jo - you are going to have so much fun when your new stamps arrive!

Another beautiful LO, but then when you got such a great subject it helps.