Thursday 21 February 2008

Crop Night

It was Crop night last night. Unfortunately there wasn't many of us there but it was really lovely chatting with Katy and everyone. Brenda from Craft Obsessions was filling us in on all the new goodies that will be arriving from CHA and I can't wait for the Pink Paislee and American Crafts stuff to arrive! American Crafts are doing some gorgeous cord D-ring Albums which Katy says are the best (she's in the know) and the way I'm getting through the LO's lately they're a must have on my list. I only did one page last night using the Studio Calico kit again and I'll try and post it later.

I also had a delivery of some Stampin Up! stamps and stuff which I had a little play with when I got back from the crop. I made a card, and again I'll take a pic and post later. Those stamps from SU are devine - such sharp images and the inks a really lush. Watch this space on what else is coming from SU....

Off out for the day with Jake (Moors Valley again) so catch you later! :)

2 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

lucky you at Moors Valley - have fun.

Can't wait to see your stamping up efforts.

I'll be back later

K x

Katy said...

Had a fab time Jo! And yes I can indeed vouch those albums are gorgeous!!